LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Adv Nitin Kumar (Selfemployed)     16 February 2011

Mediation Centre - Allahabad

if we go in mediation centre in Aallahabad, then what  would be the gap between 1st & 2nd date. Because I am living in Delhi

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

the dates are given by the mediator which are suited to both the parties. You can always claim that you would need time to book the train tickets so dates can be granted from 3-4 weeks duration as the mediation centre do not want pendency of cases with them.

If u are the petitioner ensure that you dont miss any date as the case would be sent back to court if you dont reach on time and ensure that your lawyer has deposited the mediation charges- else ur arrest stay would vacate. Let me know if u need to have the number for mediation centre or any other details I have recent personal experience of mediation there can share or if u need the number for mediation centre to check ur mediation dates.

Adv Nitin Kumar (Selfemployed)     21 February 2011

Thankyou very much sir, my case is under trial in lower court, What is possibility to resolve the issue there, we are petitioner in the case. I am living in Delhi, another party in Meerut.

(Guest)

The resolution depends if you and the other party agree to the resolution it would be monetary compensation plus return of their belongings. The Mediation is only a medium to bring both sides together and communicate they help in nagotiating the terms and bring down the unreasonable demands of other side but still the decision is to be taken by the parties themself and if they do not agree the mediation fails.

Go with a clear mind and try to resolve.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register