Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Senthil kumar (Recruitment)     01 October 2015

Mediation at chennai - what stand should i take ?

Hi Friends/Experts - My case is going for a mediation since both of us applied for divorce at various cities.

Please suggest:

1.What will be the queries from Judge?

2.Do i have to give maintenance at any cost?(she has demanded for 50 Lacs,so that she can negotiate and close it for atleast 10%)

3.what preparations i have to do?

4. She has filed false 498a and did mental torture to me,how shall i explain this and close it without any maintenance.?

Learning

3 Replies

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     01 October 2015

U present UR views and merits that could be valid evidences,do U have an intention for reuniting,keeping aside the differences?U can negotiate the maintnance part according to UR financial resources.Regarding 498A,its a criminal case,whether true or false U have to defend it carefully.

Senthil kumar (Recruitment)     02 October 2015

Thanks mr.sainath,i dont have any intention for re uniting. i have strong evidences that she has filed false 498a. she also destroyed many of my belongings. she is currently working. even in d worst case if d judge asks me to pay and i am not willing to pay what will happen?

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     02 October 2015

If she is well qualified to earn a decent living no judge will order U to pay maintenance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register