Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mcd

Page no : 2

Priyadarshini (softwareengineer)     14 October 2013

I tried my best in putting my agaony in sentences.. And yes i did not hide any thing.. 

Ya .. the TRUST part and the blame part .. yes Its "HE" my husband who doesnt have any kind of trust and the first one to start blaming me. His relatives added fuel to it and he blasted out one day.. I was in a mere shock and couldnot express anything except tears knowing the fact that he was baring me all these years..

I have offered him an MCD but he was reluctant as they say it will be  shame to his family.. Nothing else is actually bothering him if that was not the case i would have been freed a long time ago

My people have tried for reconciliation and ya the result which we got from them was negative.. Prior to that , i have given my best explaining him the facts and what would actually happen if he continue to behave in the same fashion ! He was such an egoist person , he was not ready to listen to me as i m a "WOMEN" and i am living in a male dominated society..

And ya i never said to any one that it was his / his family mistake alone .. Mistakes are from both sides ..  But the way we react to the situation matters.. We can still leave together fighting each and every single moment just for the reason that "WE ARE MARRIED ". but ultimately what would it fetch ..

And the last time when i saw was 5-6 months back and when i saw him after a gap of 1 year i feared seeing him as if he is a stranger to me..
 No eye contact .. No greetings exchanged .. he was again there to blame me with a cooked up story ..

gd dy (gd dy)     14 October 2013

can only say in this regard:

ur hubby & his fmly hessitate to accept ur offer MCD with no maint for sheer social shame. agree with u.
u mean to say tht 'wife is not staying with for a prolonged period' tht is not social shame. 
hw rubbish excuse to hide one's feeling.

And the last time when i saw was 5-6 months back and when i saw him after a gap of 1 year i feared seeing him as if he is a stranger to me.. No eye contact .. No greetings exchanged .. he was again there to blame me with a cooked up story ..

mean to say he failed to respond your action. 
bt u didn't mention where & when on wht occassion u met and in whose presence.
abt his response only present one can say provided they r neutral.

see.
like doc. give treatment according to wht one say. and doc has nothing to loose if patient misguide him.
in same manner with lawyer.

lawyer has all evidence of case of client and also slight idea frm reply of opponent. he give advice accordingly.
in court, judge has all matls. frm both parties.

here one has to give expert legal advice on basis of sheer story which nursey student may not believe fr a moment tht there is no involvement frm queriest side and at the same time expect it should b matched with advice of a lawyer who hv brief.

(Guest)

Dear Querist,

As per My First post and relevant information got by reading your further replies on your query I would Like to conclude that Your marriage has no life , When it had collapsed as insignificantly nobody knows. Hence, You wait for another 6 months to complete your 2 years of desertion by alleging the reason which had made you to live seperate from him and then file for divorce on the basis of all the relevant and actual evidences you have with yourself to proove the mental cruelity then desertion with no cohabitation more than 2 years and even No chances of reconcillation. Your marriage will be dissolved with decree of divorce within 2 years maximum if your lawyer is active and you have genuine cause of action with enough evidences.

But,here point to be noted that If a woman doesn't need any money or alimony,even she is not having child as she has not been indulge in such cohabitation it clearly indicates that the woman is not happy with his own dead marriage and No law can force her or allow her live against her will. So,dear Lady move ahead with great determination to dissolve your dead marriage,if No MCD works for you and your husband doesn't want to leave you...

regards.

Hi , Ya he failed to respond .. he miserably failed in asking my where abouts and how fine i am ?

What kind of a relation is this ...  ???? Do u think the relation still exists and can be continued normally ??

What ever ,  i shall proceed further with high spirits and can continue back my normal life ..

gd dy (gd dy)     14 October 2013

well... m not concerned with any one.
think out loud abt my self thgh it is none of anyone business.
she deny under one or other pretext to hv relation. her relatives blamed me anything for no fault of mine. reason came to knw very late.
my true love and available all monetary comfort did not change her mind for her first love. 
v were separated. wht is the use of this type of relation.

frm ur posting there is no mention of ur first love so i take it for granted mcd wo maint and its no acceptance means it is an ego problem and there may b chances of ....
agreed with all ur blame cum expectations. bt i think it is human nature to behave like this in this type of situation 
sure u may experience the same.

just kidding. don't take it ill.
it is seen tht after some time, one get tired frm life style which one is not used to.  is it not in ur case also.

last, u don't say abt the nature of documents both of u hd signed. it may help seniors to guide u better.

1 Like

Priyadarshini (softwareengineer)     15 October 2013

Very Sorry to hear your sad story.

I havent signed any kind of documents .But recently they came up with a proposal of signing docs for seperation. They havent mentioned what type of docs they actually are. I was reluctant in signing them and i clearly told my family members who went for meditation tht  i would only need Divorce for seperation coz it is legal. Later it shouldn be affecting my future so i felt D is the only way //

gd dy (gd dy)     15 October 2013

separation or divorce decree only court can give.

besides regret to say tht ur posting is not cleared.
1 But recently they came up with a proposal of signing docs for seperation. They havent mentioned what type of docs they actually are. I was reluctant in signing them
and
2] i clearly told my family members who went for meditation tht  i would only need Divorce for seperation coz it is legal.

believe u r sane person and understand the meaning of 'mediation'
own decision to tell others is wrong to justify it as MEDIATION.

gd dy (gd dy)     15 October 2013

slipped frm my mind:
there r instances where girl side hesitate to give divorce bcoz of settlement.
whereas in ur case, according to u, even thgh in an absence of any kind of settlement, ur hubby is not ready. practically there is no reason for him to hesitate  unless it is reverse story of settlement or reason knwn to u.

like u, believe he may also aware tht it should be affecting his future. THN WHY ?
think the reason only U & HE knw it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register