LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MY Returns   04 December 2023

Maximum attempt in llb 3 years course

Dear Sir / Madam, I am LLB 3rd Year student, I failed in 6th Semester, in 2022, due to some readon i could not clear yet, my query is there any limit on number attempt ?

Learning

1 Replies

anjali tamrkar   03 January 2024

Be realistic about college life first.
There is a system in place, which one must thoroughly comprehend.Therefore, failing a semester does not signal the end for that person. The exam must be retaken. That's all there is to it. To finish the course, one needs to pass every topic.Therefore, start making plans on how to organize your time in accordance with your manner rather than dwelling on failure. If given enough time, college examinations are the simplest to complete. Thus, be sure to provide enough time for comfortable studying.
Even failing a semester shouldn't be seen as a chance to get better. Exam failure may not equal failure in life.
 there is no number of attempts or limits which is specially mentioned for the semester exams . No law prohibit a person to sit in the semester exams and does not limit the law student to attempt the semester exams.
Being a student of LLb semester 6th if you failed to clear the exam of the semester you can reappear for it .It is your degree and not a competitive exams where a number of attempts is fixed .if one does not able to clear the semester exams due to some reason ,he can reappear as many time as he can .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register