Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Marry a egyptian girl

Page no : 4

Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, Chattishgarh ((m)9893058429)     11 January 2010

for your kind information, shariayat act - for marrying two muslims. not for you untill you converted yourself into islam. i understood it is imposible to you.  what mr khalil wrote is almost correct. Think it is not applicable to you.

THE FOREIGN MARRIAGE ACT,1969 ACT NO. 33 OF 1969 An Act to make provision relating to marriages of citizens of India outside India. - it is for those marriages , which held outside india. this act for regularise those marriages which performed outside india.

special marriage act 1954 is fit to you. bring her india either for study or for job (any private) and thereafter proceed, according to law. in her passport/visa it will be mentioned that, she is unmarried (miss). where is the problem?

If you require the copy of the special marriage act & the foreign marriage act, send me a pm, i will send it by email.

Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, Chattishgarh ((m)9893058429)     12 January 2010

CHAPTER II SOLEMNIZATION OF SPECIAL MARRIAGES 4. Conditions relating to solemnization of special marriages. 4.Conditions relating to solemnization of special marriages.- Notwithstanding anything contained in any other law for the time being in force relating to the solemnization of marriages, a marriage between any two persons may be solemnized under this Act, if at the time of the marriage the following conditions are fulfilled, namely:- (a) neither party has a spouse living; 1*[(b) neither party- (i) is incapable of giving a valid consent to it in conse- quence of unsoundness of mind; or (ii) though capable of giving a valid consent, has been suffering from mental disorder of such a kind or to such an extent as to be unfit for marriage and the procreation of children; or (iii) has been subject to recurrent attacks of insanity 2***; (c) the male has completed the age of twenty-one years and the female the age of eighteen years;

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register