Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Alpesh (Officer)     02 March 2013

Marriage / divorce related

Hi All,

Can anybody help me?

I explain my query.

My sister doing marriage before 3 years. (My sister’s husband living in USA) after marriage my sister staying with him 2-3 week than after her husband going to USA. Some time after (3-4 month) he is not call to my sister or not doing any process for her immigrant. Also his relative told us he is not like my sister now. Till time he is not coming in India.

We want demanded all our jewellery and glossary. They are not agree for return and tell us forget it.

Right now we have no any information about him like where is he staying etc.

I want address and help line no. for this type helping court (fast track). I heard this type department/court is available in Ahmedabad high court campus.

Anybody can give me address and telephone no for this.

Thanks

Alpesh

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

Ahmedabad women helpline number was a joke.  Try finding with local sources.

The women helpline number was a fake one, they had published a fake number of some shopkeeper.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     02 March 2013

As upon welfare of your sister and your brother in law, please contact him over the phone and take his opinion and record it the same conversation. If he is really not interested to talk to you or not interested to take your sister abroad, or his opinion, do not take hasty decisions. If he is really curprit as per your brother in law version, your sister can file case under DV act. This act is more favourable to women nowadays.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register