marriage certificate and divorce papers both need to apply f

I got marrieed and divorce d ,I am planning to apply for visa,so do I need to submit marriage certificate .?I have submitted to court so court is not given it back

Advocate

You will have to submit the divorce decree to visa authority, it will prove that you have been married and divorced.

Advocate

You will have to submit the divorce decree to visa authority, it will prove that you have been married and divorced.

Advocate

Advocate

Advocate

Advocate

Ok thanks,but in that case why they are asking for marriage certificate while applying UK visa, normally with out submit original to the court court will not give divorce right

Ok thanks,but in that case why they are asking for marriage certificate while applying UK visa, normally with out submit original to the court court will not give divorce right

Please guide me

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu