LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Marriage

Hi, I m getting married two months later.It is love marriage.Hope this will go well.But I wanna be preperd if hubby n family are somehow not like as I wanna to be what should I do?

1. Is possible to get cctv installed withoUt their knowledge after marriage?
  2. How should I keep proofs of harrassment if happens with me in matrimonial home?
  3. What shoild I do to make  my alimony case strong if neccessary in future..

i don't wanna keep any loopholes and wanna be prepared.Bcz, HOPE FOR THE BEST , PREPARE FOR THE WORST..WE KNOW....Please suggest my respected experts.

Learning

9 Replies

b man (Namaste)     16 August 2012

Dear Madhuraji,

Please don’t mind me saying this:

If you are going to get married with such a negative mind set, you will end up ruining your & your husband’s life. Its better you sit down with your fiance & have all your apprehension cleared.

Every time you think a negative thought, it’s one step in the wrong direction.

Don’t worry about harassment, alimony, cctv etc. If you are harassed after marriage there are very stringent laws that will safeguard your interest.

SORRY, if I have offended you by my comments.

Warm Regards

vijay (M)     16 August 2012

Correctly advised by b man.  Best option is not get married at all.  Why not try live - in !!

(Guest)

Hello B Man,

I don't mind.In fact you are right.But afetr going trough this forum for few days I am very worried about marriage and it's future.

Vijay, I don't prefer liv-in...staying with a man just for s*x with no kids and commitment.

dr.pawan rajyan (member and secretory)     16 August 2012

allready better advise. you shouldnot marry.regards

SAHIL (LEGAL)     16 August 2012

Please dont marry, sit at home and do nothing rather than think

regards,

Sonu

Ranee....... (NA)     16 August 2012

Madhura, dont be so negative.Negativity brings failure.Have faith on yourself, your love, god and indian laws.

Go through https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/articles/How-to-fight-a-false-498A-Case-Fighting-misuse-coming-out-winning-4864.asp

there are many useful advice for the bride too, like

staying separately from in laws in case of harrassment,

Save money in your name after giving to household expenses to your home earned by you if u are working,

Don't give a single penny as dowry,

etc etc...

RK (adada)     17 August 2012

Madhura

Dont spoil anybody's life by marrying, You are better off staying alone.

JANAK RAJ VATSA (ADVOCATE)     17 August 2012

understandable that u want to hope for the best and prepare for the worst. but let me tell you that by thinking about the worst , you would spoil your mindset which may get adversely affected. therefore think positively because let me assure you that if anything of that sort happends, there are a number of stringent laws available to take care. you as a complainant has to only go to the police station . rest will be  taken care of

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register