LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shashi   22 July 2015

Maintenance under section 125 of crpc

I would like to know about the maintenance under section 125 of CRPC. I got married on Dec- 2011. I have 3 years old daughter . My wife is not living with me since September 2013 (two year). She is under the misguidance of her father and mother. She is well qualified (MA) and did Aviation from a reputed institute(Frankfine) and also pursuing B.Ed from Some college. I made all efforts to come back but she wants only money and property from me.  But she denied my request. She took away all jewellery and other belongings.  then I file Matrimonial Rescution 9 Act. and she file 498A in reply.

we took Anticipatic bell after compromised but again make quarrel and went to in-law house.   Now she filed a case of maintenance under section 125 CRPC . In her petition , She also made grounds of Section 498A. Court has charge 10000/- litigation cost and 2000/ per month- Pendent alimony.  and 3000/ per month - in 125crPC as interim cost in civil cout.

What can I do to avoid maintenance . Plz suggest me.

Learning

2 Replies

DR. DIMPLE JINDAL (ADV.) (Advocate)     22 July 2015

If the time limit for making the appeal is not expired, you can file appeal against the orders made in the higher court. 

Also file the suit for divorcee again, which will result in ending of maintenace also.

(Guest)

Go for one time settlement, pay in lumpsum and take your freedom is the only way out.  Like this you will keep moving HC, LC, LC HC, even SC for next 8-10 years and also would need to spend some time in jail too.  Law of the land favors woman, and you are not woman, that is the biggest drawback for you.  Take MCD and get rid of headache wife and also kid.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register