LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

oxy (mba)     23 October 2015

Maintenance help

need a  serrious help regarding maintaince. i am seprated since 2 years but we are under legal thing.

1) 3 months back she filed a  mainataince . we agreed to pay because of my son. does the law pay according to my it returns of 5 years or else do they ask me to pay interms of my parents property.

Learning

8 Replies

(Guest)

If alimony is ordered for your kid, better kidnap kid, once kid is with you no need to pay alimony for sake of kid.  and police cant arrest you for kidnaping your own kid.

SuperHero (Manager)     23 October 2015

To my knowledge it is the standard of living that you are maintaining for yourself should be the same standard of maintenance to your wife. 

It is your Salary not your Parents Property nor Your Parents income.

oxy (mba)     23 October 2015

thanks..  i am alone son to my parents ..she want rental income of my parents flat..where they survive.

my mother get a rent of 25k from a flat.. my legal battled xwife want that money is it possible.. its on my mother name.

she filed a case in the mainataince by saying my parents get 50k rent...but the tenath pays only 25k

Born Fighter (xxx)     24 October 2015

Wife cannot claim single penny out of money earned by parents . Relax

What you earn will decide what your wif will get as maintenance 

oxy (mba)     24 October 2015

thanks fighter :)) 

Born Fighter (xxx)     24 October 2015

There is no need to even disclose how much your parents get as rent (25 or 50k) . Courts will not ask you these details unless you voluntarily disclose, as your wife has no claim in money earned by parents. 

prasath prasath (student)     24 October 2015

She can't get a single penny from your parents' income, while you're alive.

If your child is a minor you can file for custodial right. When you have the custodial right of your child and when your wife works or gets any source of income, you can prove that's sufficient enough and you can have the alimony order revoked. 

Alimony orders are subjected to review and revisal from time to time.

(Guest)

Parents income? paagal he kya? Bhoot ni ke.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More