Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Maintenance

Page no : 2

cm jain sir (ccc)     04 March 2013

Even I contacted this lady advocate (during my initial days of cases) many times over phone as i found her to be a Supreme Court Advocate in her name. She was not interested to talk to me because she wanted money first. I am thankful to my decision that I couldnt get trapped otherwise my case have been lying in a scrap yard. Advocate should have basic knowledge and proffessionalism atleast. Just for asking few questions they are charging a heavy amount and their solution is also like scrapyard. It is requested that all the sufferer of false cases shall read the law and shall know basics otherwise you have already seen how the SC advocates are!

WELCOME BACK TAJOB SIR.......A new thread was started becoz we were missing you.

1 Like

I love my parents (law)     04 March 2013

Very vey very bad Dear Madam Rakhi Ji

Gopal Arora (Engineer)     04 March 2013

In the current case, lady is saying that husband has got divorce on grounds of desertion. It means that husband has proved that wife has deserted the husband. I read somewhere in this forum that maintenance is denied to wife if husband proves desertion (irrespective of her employment staus or financial status).

2 Like

(Guest)

You are 100% right Mr Gopal Arora..Many HCs have said no maintenance for deserting wife.

Ms Rakhi should take some classes of law from Er Gopal Arora.

Originally posted by : Gopal Arora

In the current case, lady is saying that husband has got divorce on grounds of desertion. It means that husband has proved that wife has deserted the husband. I read somewhere in this forum that maintenance is denied to wife if husband proves desertion (irrespective of her employment staus or financial status).
2 Like

satya prakash (Clerk)     04 March 2013

We are victim of 498a & 125 legal terrorism as most of us suffering..

But I do feel like misuse is happening in big manner because of few ppl like RAKHI Ji who force needy person to mis-use it.

Dusaro ka ghar barbad kar ke khud ka ghar abad karane ki sochate hai.

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register