LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

John   20 April 2016

Maintenance

Hi, high court passed maintenance to my wife Feb 2, 2015. Rs 5000 pm. But I can't able to pay due to my father was admitted jan 29th 2015 for stage 3 cancer. I have spent more than 800000 to my father treatment.. now need more than 300000 for his radiation. My monthly earning 22000. I have spenting more than my earning. My wife.comes to know everything. But she filed memo before the court and pass the new direction to pay amount... what I will do current situation.. I filed rcr petition in court... Please help me...

Learning

4 Replies

John   21 April 2016

Hi anyone help me to solve my case....

(Guest)

Bring back wife, or tell court that let her come u are ready to take her back, thereby u can tell if she does not come you wont pay a penny to her.  Be firm on this and give the same in writing to court, your father story and expenses court is not interested to know and does not come into the picture of wife asking maintenance, your obligatoin towards ur dad is moral as well as legal but your obligaiton towards ur wife is purely legal.

(Guest)
Filing rcr or saying In the court that f she doesn't CME you will not pay a penny is not solution...court cannot force anyone to live with you forcefully without her will....further you can pm me

John   22 April 2016

At the sometime I cannot pay anything. I need to give good medical treatment to my dad. Or I will lose my dad...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register