LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

praveenkumar   01 August 2015

maintanense case

I asked this query 2 times .plz answer fr this query.My mother and sister and me got a 500 rupees for each under maintanence case in 1999 when his(govt employee) salary was 3400..now my (boy)age is 26 unemployeed.sister age is 24 unemployeed..we r preparig for some exams..and we degree qualified..now my father salary is 61000.sixty one thousand rupees. 1.how much money my mother will get? 2.can we(sister and i)get money ? My father have a second wife and 2 child with her.age is 10 and 11. But my mother legally not separated. First he got a divorce.but after court cancelled divorce in 2005. Plzz answer ..thanku sir

Learning

3 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     01 August 2015

he is entitled to pay maintenance for his wife and not for his children as they have become majors.you can file a petition to modify the maintenance  according to the present income of your father.

since your father had not got divorced legally from your mother his second marriage still stands void and his second wife is not entitled to get any benefits like pension etc (if gov servant) after your fathers demise but  the children are legitimate and are class 1 legal heirs to your father along with both of you

praveenkumar   01 August 2015

My father's father already died.can we get ansectrol property ? Plz answer

saravanan s (legal advisor)     03 August 2015

how did his fathers property devolve on your father.was it through inheritance or will or gift

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register