LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashish Patel (None)     31 July 2012

Mahar watan land

How do we identify a Mahar Watan Land in Pune, India? What does "Junya Sharti Nusar" means on the 7/12 extract? Where will I get a document from governement office proving its a Mahar Watan land or not.

Thanks for your kind help.

Learning

2 Replies

Prad (none)     09 September 2012

It is written on7/12 as "Bhogwata Number 2"  ...  "Junya Sharti Nusar" means "As per Old Restrictions" . This was during 1960's those Inami lands if needed to be sold were required "Nazarana" to be paid to the government. There was a time period given for this restriction. Later all lands became "Navin Shart" that is "New Restrictions". To clear such property you will have to convert the land as per new rules applicable.
If you need more help you can send the photocopy of the papers to me by sending a PM(personal message)
or call me on 9373356696.
Kaustuv

sandeep   22 April 2018

i have one plot in pune where the 7/12 indicates occupancy Class-1. how ever it was class-2 with Kul kayda and Mahar Vatan restriction.
how do i confirm now if these restrictions are no more. i heard from neighbers that the collector NA would cost 50% of redirecnor as nazarana. how is it possible if it is now class 1 land and nazarana for sale is already paid? how do i confirm if nazarana really necessary?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register