LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Love Marriage

Page no : 2

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     25 November 2010

Dear Raj,

If u want to perform marriage in Delhi u can call me at 9871158578

(Guest)

Hi,

You have made a lot of discussion about my Case.....

I want to provide detailed Information to all of you ......so can know each and every thing in better manner...

1. I am an Engineering Graduate from National Institute of Technology - Allahabad in Computer Science & Engineering.

So I have no problem regarding JOB & Money. Because I have many options in Engineering collage as a Lecturer .

2. She ( Geet ) is postgraduate in SANSKRAT and now She is doing her B.ed .

3. Right now I am preparing for IAS in Delhi .

My Problem:

We belong to Uttar Pradesh . We (Both ) are Hindu (Cast is also same )  and 24 & 22 Years old . We want to marry in Delhi without waiting for a single moment . We want to avoid any FIR in our Home Police Station . Because FIR can make trouble for My Parents . So Provide me The Best Way to avoid such type of Problems . 

So put some best way which give me some legal certificate . Give the name of some Temples which are performing such type of Marriage certificate .

Please Help Me

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     27 November 2010

1. Go to any Arya Samaj Mandir in Delhi and pick up Form for Marriage. 

2. Follow instructions mentioned in the Form with attested copies of birth certificates and affidavits / pics. etc. 

Deposit the filed in Form and pay required Fees for performing Marriage by Arya Samaj Priest and ask for D Day of marriage. 

Take 2 married couple friends from 
Delhi with you along with a camera to the venue. You will be asked to buy garlands, pooja samagri and some sweets etc. it would be good if you get few dozen packed lunch boxes too for distribution to guests post marriage. Buy a managalsutra + ring for the lady (ask her ring size) and few silver rings for gifting to married ladies (your friends wives bhai) attending your marriage.

5. Get the marriage performed under Arya Samaj procedures by their priest at the venue. Take the most two important pics. of a valid marriage - exchange ofmanagalsutra and saptpadi and few other pics of marriage. 

6. Just after the marriage are over, the priest will fill up the marriage registration certificate there itself but will ask two witness to sign it -  that is where two married couples (friends) come handy. 

7. Post marriage organise a small reception with friends and family members. Take pics. of the reception. 

8. Post marriage file a report at the Jurisdiction PS that both of you are adults and from same caste and have willingly married with each other at Arya Samaj and the certificate is annexed however you anticipate some legal cases from girls side hence provide protection by requesting area Beat Constable to visit once a week your matrimonial home and asking the welfare of lady and yourself. Take stamped receiving copy of the same and preserve it at a safe place. 

9. if any unfortunate action from girls side happens you are amply protected by law. 

All the best and do invite LCI forum lawyers from Delhi to your Arya Samaj Wedding who responded to your message too (well after all if some legal issue cropping post marriage won't you be taking the help of same lawyers who painfully took time off from their professional schedule to reply to you) :-))))))) 

I call it social networking and not sure you will call it what.......however do thanks LCI forum which gave you the most logical pucca legal suggestion post marriage. 

PS: 

1. The biggest hiccup I see is how the lady is going to come to 
Delhi with bag and baggage for Arya Samaj marriage - I suppose you might have worked something out ! 

2. If you have any problem in following above do PM me I know the head of Arya Samaj Society in Delhi and if you have problem in IAS studies do PM that too i will fix you up in IAS studies circle which we as a NGO run in Delhi for poor students. 

3. The reply spoiler at the end is that even after all the above your main worry - "how to protect your folks" can't be given any legal protection from counter cases from girls side post above kind of marriage so pick up first what you want to do in life.... Arya Samaj marriage or make agree somehow the brides family first or IAS studies and become Public Officer which is much prestige issue for any young man in India ............

Abhilash` (Analyst)     07 August 2014

Hi All,

I am working for a leading corporate company, i am in love with a girl since 4 yrs, same from the girl end as well, girls parents came to know about our relationship the are strictly opposing our relationship, now they are forcing her to marry another person, please suggest me the best legal way to proceed, what are the option available.

Please help me

Regards,

Abhilash Koora

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register