LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

VARUN YADAV   27 April 2016

Love marriage

Hello sir, I am a central government employee. I am in love past 4 years. We both are hindu. She is 24years (brahamin) and I 30 years (yadav). Now, we want to do marriage with each other as soon as possible. So please suggest us quickest and safest way for this.

Learning

11 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : VARUN YADAV
Hello sir, I am a central government employee. I am in love past 4 years. We both are hindu. She is 24years (brahamin) and I 30 years (yadav). Now, we want to do marriage with each other as soon as possible. So please suggest us quickest and safest way for this.

At 30 you are capable enough to decide what you want and not.

Legally no issues for you.

If there are factions and people are against your marriage, its better to opt out than opt in.  Why simply get killed for sake of marriage?

Apart from it if you both are mentally compatible, then nothing like it. GO ahead if you are absolutely sure about this, as it is easy to tie the knot but very difficult to untie it.

You can get married in subregistrar office or some temple or arya samaj.

My personal advice would be to forget it, love marriages dont last long, some way or other ppl fall out of love and end up in court.

antony JP (teacher)     27 April 2016

Yes i was in love for five years now i am running around the court.....

Sandeep Kumar (Lawyer)     27 April 2016

You go sub register office or temple.. which area u.. otherwise contact me.. Sandeep Advocate 9710904626

antony JP (teacher)     27 April 2016

Yes i was in love for five years now i am running around the court.....

saravanan s (legal advisor)     27 April 2016

You can do register marriage at the sub registrar office.for details refer their website

(Guest)

And refer this website when marriage does not work.  Discussion > Family Law

(Guest)

My observation.

Guys n gals who fall in love, just meet some place, talk, eat, go cinema, go hand in hand, kiss, make out in frnds room, or some go ahead to hotel room. Keep discussions very filmi, those romantic songs etc etc, end up taking decision about marriage (some have s*x and make it premise for marriage, such marriages wont last).

Suddenly they will be put in front of each other, likes dislikes, including personal hygeine, religion, worship alll begin to count after initial cake walk, in-laws also play vital role, len den also plays vital role.

most of them fall like pack of cards within first few months of marriage, sit with tummy full, or kid in hand, not willing to go back not willing to join.  

Once matter enters court, its far from over, I mean the troubles and the same hema mullini will look like foolan devi.

Mukesh sharma (job )     28 April 2016

Hi varun as per your marriage you go to local register office and give application to register office after you go near arya samaj temple and marriage their capture some picture.

when you go to office for register office than you need to show all pic and statement of youe one of near and dear one temple serve person..

one or two other person and your marriage register and valid you enjoy your life 

thanks 

Mukesh sharma (job )     28 April 2016

Hi varun as per your marriage you go to local register office and give application to register office after you go near arya samaj temple and marriage their capture some picture.

when you go to office for register office than you need to show all pic and statement of youe one of near and dear one temple serve person..

one or two other person and your marriage register and valid you enjoy your life 

thanks 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 April 2016

marriage is valid and legal even if conducted in temple.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     28 April 2016

repeated query,replied earlier by experts

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register