Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

love gone sour

Page no : 2

Om Prakash Dhusia (HR assistant)     13 May 2011

Dear Meenal:

1) First of all try to be rationale to try to understand in what concept I appreciated you.It was your sheer boldness to atleast call a spade a spade.

2) But that doesn't mean any right to declare a lady a WHORE who in my opinion is undergoing some psychological distress and confused.

3) Rape is not only forceful s*x but on some deceitful pretext, no matter it may be consensual.

4) Truth is always bitter than fiction.

5) Boldness is not writing in this column but helping the victims, even if one is victim of his/her own making since we all  err one way or the other and I am not a saint.

A sincere suggestion: Kindly feel a sense of proud by addressing people in a civilized way and especially to senior to you in age and it reflects on your good upbringing.

Ameen.

(Guest)

Respected Om Prakash jee,

Thank you for your replying.

I don't really understand where you read that I called the girl in question a WHORE.This is a very severe word and I never use any such words.You have assumed it.

I only said that if the girl files all such cases,the lover will also retaliate and may produce many evidences,including those of her extramarital affair.It will go against her only and she may earn a bad name everywhere.Whether you like it or not,people frown upon adulterers.If she files all such cases,her own faithfulness will also get exposed.So I simply cautioned her,ie,the girl's sister.

I may have used sweet words,as you suggested,but outside LCI,society won't.

Case is strong when the petitioner is TOTALLY INNOCENT.Here the sister herself stated she had extramarital aff. but wants to file rape case.This is the weak link here,as far as I know.So I just presented reality,though harshly.

I won't comment upon the rape case part any more.But there have been a few cases,one also posted in LCI,where a woman filed  a rape case on her MARRIED lover,for he cheated her,but she had to pay for a false case heavily,so much so,that this case was puiblished in newspapers.

Yes I admit she is psychologically distressed.So i recommend her sister to take her for professional help,lest she should take more bad decisions in future.

Lastly I am unaware of your age.I simply responded like this when you passed sarcastic comments on me twice,wherein I had ignored the first comment.

My upbringing is not of diisrespecting seniors.I have a 90+ grandmother staying in my home .So I know what respect is all about...

Amen..

Om Prakash Dhusia (HR assistant)     13 May 2011

Dear Meenal, Thanx for such an sweet reply. By the way I am young old man aged 51 years.

Regards.

1 Like

Ravikant Soni (LAWYER IN JAIPUR)     13 May 2011

Law is different than social behavior. 

Here problem is........

".....she started accusing him of having affair with other girls, he broke up with her again ."

It means the lover playing with this girl.. Why dont my friends glance at the real question of controversy.

The Girl is fully attached with guy for the reasons of some pretexts which are given to her during courtship. and due to that she spoiled her life. 

Here we have to save her and to give her moral support not to quarral here for maturity and so....

Meenal you r not a lawyer i suggest you to read the section 375 of IPC. 

And before saying "I am surprised at your immaturity and rigid beliefs that a person should ONLY SUPPORT persons of the same gender,whether they are right or wrong.So that means,you only take the cases of men in your life,because they belong to the same gender.Who taught you this fuzzy logic?" you r suggested to go through the legal aspects of the crime.

In rape cases only male is offender not a female. In s*x abuse crime the law discriminates male and females. 

Balatkar purush ka hi hota hai mahila ka nahi.

you ever heard the story of KARBOOJA. its resambles with this situation of a female victim.

In authers story the guy broken up twice. The only fault on the part of girl is of being possessive (it appears in stoty that this feeling came to her after assuming the guy  attached with somewhere else). 

It is nowwhere stated that she married elsewhere with her own will. 

Only the real fenomenan appears here is that the guy is just using the girl and when she insisted marriege he pulled his hands back.

Marriages are manmade thing and developed only for secure paternity of a chiled. 

The nature/God who made the world procured the relationship of love for continuety of life. 

Here the girl loved the guy. It's a natural phenomena. If the guy got ready to marry with her nothing would happen. 

So my submission toward answeres like meenal plz re-study the case and answer logically. 

The law never belive sentiments and never work on sympathy. 

I again say ...........use suno to sahi---

1 Like

(Guest)

@Ravikant jee,

Thanks for replying nicely..

This is my final reply to this thread.I won't participate here again.

You say,"It is nowwhere stated that she married elsewhere with her own will."

Below you may read a few statements made by this girl's sister,ie,the author of this thread:

"My sister was in love with a guy from other caste, they both loved deeply caste was not the problem ...but they brokeup , citing that my sister become very posseccive and would harrass

then my parents married off my sister to some guy"

It's clear this marriage was not forced.It would have been regarded "forced marriage" if the boy and girl were dying to marry each other,but the girl's or boy's parents were not allowing.The parents married her elsewhere,perhaps because they wanted her to settle down with someone,so that she forgets the cheating done to her.To me,these parents sound very compassionate.

I was not giving any legal,but practical advice.Rest depends upon the author and her sister.

Regards,

seshadri vikrala ( Asst.Security Commissioner/Group 'A' RETIRED)     14 May 2011

This is only my views:First of all,find out wheter your sister had divorced and then married  second  time or not; If there was no divorce from the ex-lover/husband,then the extra marital affairs not stopped while she was having her husband,that even before divorce; after divorce she again having contacts with her first one; the question cheating does not arise;When HE himself does not want to stay with your sister on point of her harrasment and the like what results your can expect from the Police;under what circumstance you can file a complaint of rape,when they have ,if not divorced, at the most you can file physical torture on her by her husband; but that is also not fesible,why because, he is not having good relationship and your sister left him some time back and was got married to some other person;in my considered view, you have to leave the matter to be got settled between themeselves and nothing can be solved from out side interference or dialouge; 

Now that the Government has announced Rs:50,000/- on intercast marriage, why do'nt you try to convince them tge benefits and being friendly in all respects. they are not children. they know their responsibilites and liabilites.

Ravikant Soni (LAWYER IN JAIPUR)     14 May 2011

Meenal No one waiting here for your another reply so it doesnt matter that being your final reply.

(Guest)

Well Mr. Soni,

I did not write the above line to gain attention,which you assumed,and said so quite kiddishly.

I wrote it so that no one in this thread puts up a question to me once again,so that I come up and answer again.

As such I am bored with this thread now.But you don't seem to be.So you may carry on..

1 Like

Om Prakash Dhusia (HR assistant)     15 May 2011

Dear Meenal:The world as such is not so kind as one may  ever imagines and the most difficult work in this present world is to help others but it may be thankless job too so why to get bored or annoyed with.Just carry on with your job and make some people's life worth to live on.We have not been offering anything to them except a few words of wisdom, advise,solace, guidance,rebukes,admonish,criticism,preaching and which sometime boomerangs, so why to lose heart.

Be thy your self BAHADUR as your name suggests.

Regards.

2 Like

Ravikant Soni (LAWYER IN JAIPUR)     15 May 2011

Here the matter was what to do on the part of the girl against the lover. Is that good for her if she file rape case against lover?

There was no question here that the what the divorced husband suffered from the girl. 

Therefore we shoud post our comments keeping in mind that a Girl asking favor from us..

Dear Soni:As this column is created to help not only the victim but to the perpetuator of the crime too so though we sometimes chastize the perpetuator of the crime but let us be impartial to both.

And if that girl wants to go ahead with the charge of rape,the boy will suffer but her reputation is also at stake.The best could have been the Conselling but she is not in that mind and can be referred to some psychiatrist if possible with the help of his family and friends.The boy will have to defend his case and some good lawyers would be there to help him in case she is not won over.

Good sence may prevails on both of them and including their family.

Regards.

Ravikant Soni (LAWYER IN JAIPUR)     15 May 2011

I agree with you but This is a legal forum not of Medical/ doctors.

The Girl is not suffering from a mental disorder. If she was suffered so she would'nt come here rather she would go to a Doctor.

Assume that she gave consent in a false pretext. So now what to do with her. Obviously an already she took her reputation on stalk by divorcing husband or by getting involved in non marrital relationship with a guy. 

I again suggest to legal actions against guy...

Soni Ji: I have already suggested that the boy would have to suffer if she goes for rape charges against the boy and some good lawyer would be there to help him, if so happens.

She has the option to go ahead but point of contention was that, she is not in her real senses so could seek the advise of a psychiatrist but who am I to compell her to go for rape charges against that boy?It would be purely her choice.

Thanx & regards.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register