Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lost things or pets

Page no : 2

Vinayaka   13 August 2017

Under what conditions atrocity case is implemented please mention all the conditions... And in one of the condition... any place within public view, what is the definition or meaning assigned to the word 'public view' can the complainants close friends be called as public. And in my case complainant has shown his friends as public who came along with him to our house and he has written this in his complaint that I and my friends had went to my home, will the court will accept them as public. And as they are his friends who had came along with him to our home its obvious that they will give eye witness statement I favour of him.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     14 August 2017

What you have mentioned regarding definition of attrocity, public etc. are details of your defence if and when the case goes before the court.

Vinayaka   14 August 2017

And can I give redrafted complaint even if the police had done FIR for my earlier complaint, I still don't know weather police have done FIR for our complaint or not.

If the Police had filed FIR on your previous complaint, you ask them for a copy of the FIR. You have the right for a copy of the FIR.

and can i give a redrafted comlaint even if they have made FIR

No, you cannot.

SO what to do if they have made FIR for our complaint on a silly pitty case on them, is there any measures...

You first go to the police station find out the status of your previous complaint and then come here, if necessary.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register