LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rohit (engineer)     10 December 2012

Looking for advice on property law

The owner of the plot let say 'A' died without executing any will. He left four heirs as follows: His wife 'B', his son 'C' and her two daughters 'D' and 'E'( Eldest sister) respectively. I know each one of 'B', 'C', 'D' and 'E' has equal share.
Now, nothing done about property for decades and later 'D' and 'E' decided to register 'Intkaal' and succesfully registered intkaal equally among B, C, D and E.
Please note that 'E' was expired few years back so her three sons had there name in intkaal for her share.
 Later, B executed a will for her share and she is still living with all of us. She made a will to equally distribute her share among 'D' and 'E' only, nothing for 'B' as he do not take care for her and do not care for her expenses. 'E' is dependent on 'E' heirs.
Note: All B, C, D and E living in same house of around 3000 square feet and no wall partition yet.
Recently 'D' has sold her share to third party. My first questions arises here:
1. Can 'D' sell her share to third party with or without 'B', 'C', and 'D' consent?
2. Can " E's " children put wall around their share in plot?
 This plot is in Jalandhar posh area.
 If wall partition is not possible yet, How much time it will take after registering a case in the court of law? I have every proof in my hands to prove relationship with the original owner.

Your expert suggestions will be highly appreciated.
Thank you

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register