LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sara (lecturer)     26 November 2011

Long time or short time

We did register marage in 2010 but we are not stay seperately. My family members not ready to accept my marriage because he is not in good position .now we file the case about the marriage was done by illegaly so we need divorce from him.Whether i will get divorce as soon as possible or  how
long it will take finish the case..Also none of the grounds avail at the time but marrige was done by improper method . it could be done by the way of register office itself only.. there is no evidence avail the marrige documentation but he is having marriage certificate only.. further what can we do ... some one reply quickly .. thanks in advance

Learning

10 Replies

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     26 November 2011

Indian Penal Code (IPC)

Section 496. Marriage ceremony fraudulently gone through without lawful marriage

Whoever, dishonestly or with a fraudulent intention, goes through the ceremony of being married, knowing that he is not thereby lawfully married, shall be punished with imprisonment of either descripttion for a term which may extend to seven years, and shall also be liable to fine.

CLASSIFICATION OF OFFENCE

Punishment—Imprisonment for 7 years and fine—Non-cognizable—Bailable—Triable by Magistrate of the first class—Non-compoundable.

State Amendment

Andhra Pradesh

Punishment—Imprisonment for 7 years and fine—Cognizable—Non-bailable—Triable by Magistrate of the first class—Non-compound­able.

[Vide Andhra Pradesh Act 3 of 1992, sec. 2 (w.e.f. 15-2-1992)].

anish patil (owner)     26 November 2011

dont worry sister .

from which state you are?

if both of you dont sign the petition then no divorce occur. stay calm and stay strong

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     26 November 2011

Burden lies on you to prove marriage was done  by  improper method.  To decide the case it depends the pendency of the cases in the court.

u married him with ur own wish

now want to kick him off -

TRY TO BE STEADY

sorry just read it wrongly sorry

Baba Amit Maharaj ki suno ...

shadhi karne ki himmat hai - to nibhane ki bhi rakkho...

agar woh tumhe divorce nahi dena chahta toh aaramse 12 saal lag jayenge divorce main aur tab tak tum aapne family ka kafi paisa aur time waste kar chuki hogi so decide what you want

dont worry about evidence ragistarar office maintain one copy with them and you can not deny them

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     27 November 2011

@ Author

Would you mind getting your brief re-typed by some other person who can read / write good English as your openning sentence and next lines are so worng that atleast I cannot make any head or tail out of it.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Tajobsindia
"
@ Author

Would you mind getting your brief re-typed by some other person who can read / write good English as your openning sentence and next lines are so worng that atleast I cannot make any head or tail out of it.
"

HA HA

What goes around comes around.

Ta jobs never cared if others understand his English or not.Therefore now he is facing the same situation.Law of karma in operation..

Tajobs,your English is too hi-fi.So you become his English master and help her rewrite her query.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register