LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Balaji (Self)     28 May 2014

Lokadalat-498a-urgent-pls

Hi All, My wife filed 498a and case moved from JFCM Court to loakadalat court. In loakadalat judge given 90days time. After that both parties didn’t attended and our lawyer attended taken next hearing. My wife is telling after divorce only withdraws the case. Last time we went there but she didn’t attend and our lawyer attended that day and taken next hearing in loakadalat. Compromise amount deposited in Joint account and she has to withdraw all cases and after divorce only we are going to give that amount. Divorce filed by wife under sec 13 1 ia, ib. Four hearings completed and yet to receive divorce summons from court. I have taken Divorce copy and now that divorce summons notice struck in Postal department. Notice returned back through ordinary post on 17.05.2014 till now not yet reached to court to collect notice. Hearing we have on 06.06.2014.Dont know when it will reached to court. Loakadalat hearing we have on 07.06.2014. If both parties don’t attend next hearing on 07.06.2014 what will happen? Please advise. Thanks to all…..

Learning

2 Replies

G. Y. Sharma (Advocate)     01 June 2014

Dear Mr. Balaji, 

Irrespective of the delivery of Summons through the process of court, you can attend the court and represent your case. Ask the judge of the court to send that file also to the Lokadalath stating that another proceeding between yourself and your wife is pending in Lokadalath for appearance on dt. 07-06-2014 and that it will be convenient for the bench and the parties to conduct both the matters at a time and that there is likelihood of an ultimate compromise between you and your wife. For more details, contact the undermentioned.

G. YADAGIRI SHARMA,

M. Com., LL.M.,

G. AMRUTHA KUMARI,

M. Com., LL.M.,

ADVOCATES

H. No. 2-1-178/1, 100 Feet Road

Vidyaranyapuri, Hanumakonda.

WARANGAL DISTRICT – 506 001

*: 98 493 45 755 – *: 99 66 45 66 85

gysharmaadv@gmail.com

Gautam Kapoor (IT professional Studying Law)     01 June 2014

Agree with Sharma Garu.