Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

live in with my boyfriend

Page no : 3

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     10 November 2010

@ avnish

yes u r right...

actually when i said a newly wed bride is teased like this,i was referring to ashutosh's joke of surendra sharma in his last post of this thread

(Guest)

Why are you discuss this topic again and again as she already said that "Thank u very much my friend....I really appreciate your feed back"Payel Deb

afterthat she never said anything .I assume you are interested as you feel like in place of payal deb.If i payal deb what should i do ?Ok mazee lo.

i had an impression that payal ran away after so much teasing...because another member had deleted his account when members fought amongst themselves in his thread...so i said this

i think kushan,u looking for a soulmate..dats why u always sound so philosophical...so u came up with"how to find a loving wife"

koi nahi...chinta mat karo...mil jayegi..

so even if u marry a russian or italian,...u can teach her how to wear a saree,since u taught it so well in my another thread relating to karwachauth..

hedevil hydraheaded (non professional )     10 November 2010

@ Kushan Ji

Exactly, I just wonder why some threads can't be closed gracefully. Now without the author of the thread, no more interested in the thread, is it appropriate  to talk about the author still?

even i dont understand one thing...

why some members like the above(not kushan) just want to point my so called faults of replying to an old thread?is this really an issue worth pointing at i wonder!

and  they mind it if i reply back saying that i like to lecture,which i chose to ignore v.recently..on seeing i did not reply,they come again for fault finding...wow wot a way to find reasons to quarrel!

is it that they have nothing better to do?or do they want argue just to feel powerful?

it's my choice and liberty whether i want to reply to an old thread..if u dont like it,i cant help it...its not that i will act or write according to wot u like..

even i dont like certain members views,posts etc..but i dont act like mad by reacting to all hateful attitudes..else i wud end up finicky and cranky one day,which few members are,like above

if members like him ignore certain hateful things in their life as long as they dont affect them they will learn to be relaxed and peaceful,unless one wants to quarrel for ego boosting..

Are  Roshniji, Itna Gussa theek Nahin Sehat ke liye....

BTW, You have so much time to write this long, and others would not have time to write their opinions even in 4 lines?? 

And who pointed it out to you? 

Did Kushan or Did I? 

And whether Kushan agrees or not, I have seconded more or less what he had said, albeit in different words. 

So you to your liberty and I to mine....

wot a liberty to always point at 1 member for unknown reasons...carry on...

and i will also reply bak,wherever i feel like..

Do please yourself

Keep this thread on top of the list!

You have all the time in the world for that!!

oh yeah! dats still better than going to each member personally,and commenting on wot he's written,just to continue a fight! who's idle all the time,mr "non-professional"?

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     11 November 2010

KUSHAN , CAN An italian  WIFE SUE U FOR FORCING  her to wear a saree?

1 Like

hedevil hydraheaded (non professional )     11 November 2010

@ Roshani B

do not ever go by these professional tags on cyberspace! Non professional does not mean one is idle! It just means one is not engaged in any profession which brings in monetary benefits. 

1 Like

hedevil hydraheaded (non professional )     11 November 2010

@ Rashani B

first you said I always go after one member, then you said I go after  each member. 

A contradictory statement, Roshani B!

1 Like

venkatkrishna (AGM)     11 November 2010

The purpose of lawyers club india  is  defeated .  Hope this  query  is  highly  visited and  given highest  suggestions.   The much attraction  to this  subject.!!!!

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     11 November 2010

trp raised,ha ha

3 Like

(Guest)

Ha ha Hee hee ho ho....Keep laughing you silly kids at some non issue joke!

Many LCI threads have been revived few months later,even when members got disinterested in them.But some fools have their eye on one particular thread only so that they get the chance to comment on the person who revived them!Let the TRPs raise.What is your problem?Envy kya?

Go on laughing since you all have been affected mentally by court cases filed on you,your brother or sister.Good massage to your small brains!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register