Plz tell me
1.what is the limitation for arbitration in a contract .
2.From when it should be calculated. from date of cause of action arose or from date on which court ordered to go for arbitration.
pls clarify your query.
1. what is transaction and nature of contract
2. what is specify in jurisdication clause and arbitration clause
3. what is nature of dispute
Also clarify How court order preceded any arbitration?
The contract was for supply of some engineering material, under contract all disputes to be solved by sole arbitrator,the party made a petition to HC . after 2 yrs the order came.
1. limitation period will start from the date of dispute or cause of action.
2. the time taken by competent authorities like High Court is to be excluded from the limitation preiod
3. since high court has ordered, the limitation would not apply; provided arbitration is filed as per order of High Court
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
view more »
Our Network Sites
Join LAWyersclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.