Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sam   17 December 2023

Lien amount and debit freeze of my account

Hi all,

I've recently fallen to a scam that involved P2P trading on Binance, where I sold USDT to the buyer and the amount was transferred to me with the deal being done on the 14th of December. On the 16th of December, I find that the said amount has been put on Lien with descripttion NCRP_Haryana. Upon inquiring with the bank, with no proper resolution other than the information I already have in hand, I filed a Cyber Crime Report, however, later in the evening, my account has been debit frozen, with no intimation from the bank or details.

I'd like to get some advice, as to how to deal in this case, and prove my innocence, as I'm the rightful owner of the funds since I do have the receipt of the transaction made, and the KYC documents of the buyer.

I'm lost in oblivion and would like some professional advice, including anyone from Haryana to help me out in this matter as am unsure to whom to approach (Since I'm based out in a different state). Anyone willing to help professionally, or has any resources, please reach out to me or advice me towards the right path. Not only has the bank put the Lien amount but has also frozen my account that includes my savings as well.

Thank you

Learning

1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     17 December 2023

You can consult any advocate hailing from haryana by collecting their details from this website and initiate legal process as per law.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register