LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sagar Gandhi   08 February 2018

legal suggestion in crpc 125

My wife has filed crpc 125 against me and demanding Rs15000 pm she left matrimonial home after an suicidal attempt and claiming she does not want to live with me and also she is working now and hiding her professional carrer from court
We are not having childern
My question is if Im ready to stay together as husband and wife which she is dening, can I still avoid maintaince

Learning

3 Replies

R.K Nanda (Advocate)     08 February 2018

you have to pay maintenance till you both agree to live together.

Sagar Gandhi   08 February 2018

Which she has already denied and claiming a cruelty thats why she comitted suicidal attempt

Sachin (N.A)     08 February 2018

Originally posted by : Sagar Gandhi

My wife has filed crpc 125 against me and demanding Rs15000 pm she left matrimonial home after an suicidal attempt and claiming she does not want to live with me and also she is working now and hiding her professional carrer from courtWe are not having childern

My question is if Im ready to stay together as husband and wife which she is dening, can I still avoid maintaince

If wife denies to live with husband during case proceedings it does not comes under willful desertion because she must have alleged some allegations of cruelty against husband. So it will not be helpful to you to avoid interim maintenace.

So to avoid interim maintenace you should try to get the details of her employment or prove her capacity to earn.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register