LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

AMNEET KANT (CLERK)     09 January 2010

Legal Remedy

I am the allottee/Owner of H.I.G. house  in Channdigarh. The house was allotted to me on 05.02.1988 and I took the possession from the CHB(Chandigarh Housing Borad) on 06.04.1988. The water and electricity connection is in my name. I would like to submit that A who was a good friend of mine  was looking after my house. He committed fraud in putting B illegally into my house without my knowledge and consent. I had not received any consideration of the house either from A or from B. The letter of draw as well as allotment letter are in my possession. The no dues certificate is with me after making full and final payment to the CHB . I am now paying the ground rent of the house regularly to the CHB. The house as per conditions of allotment can not be sold for ten years from the actual date of possession i.e.06.04.1988

When all of my efforts failed to persuade  A& B to get the house back I filed the civil suit on 10.06.1997 for getting A evicted from the house. The B took the plea that SLIP was sold to  A( Photo copy of the registration letter) and A sold the house to his father.

The civil court after ten years  of litigation decided the case on merits, facts, evidence on record and in accordance with law on 21.03.2007 in favor of the plaintiff and against the defendant. It was ordered that the defendant is liable to vacate the house within three months and also liable to pay mesne profits/damages @ Rupees 6,000/ per month w.e.f. 10.06.1997 till the vacant and physical possession is handed over to the plaintiff.

It is a matter of record that the defendant has not placed on record any legal document to prove his  authorised occupation. The  civil court judgment has reached on conclusion that  A & B were hand in gloves with each other to grab the property and the  defendant is a tress passer in the house. The B is taking undue benefit of  law in the delivery of justice by filing an appeal when the property is covered under contract act 23. What kind of remedy is suggested? Can I start criminal proceedings, if so under what section of the IPC?  I am a Senior Citizen. It is the only property in my name and I am living in the rented accommodation and paying rent beyond my means.

Learning

1 Replies

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     09 January 2010

It is a clear cut case of forgery. You may contact me in my office at Kothi no.199, sector-11-A, Chandigarh.

Plz also explain whether he has filed the appeal in high court or not. if not then you have to file a Caveat immediately else your case will be delayed for years.

Regards

adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com

M: 9814110005

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register