Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Satish   28 December 2015

Legal heirs

Hi,

I have bunch of questions to ask. Here are they

1. My Sister's husband deceased recently because of an accident, as he deceased in on duty, my sister is going to get the job and some money from the company. They have 2 daugthers and my brother-in-law has made one of them as nominee along with my sister. NowI fear for my sister's life as her in-law's not happy she getting all the money from the son. God forbid if something happens to my sister who will get all the money and who getsthe custody of the two girls.

2. Is it possible to fixed deposit all the money girls will get and make sure it gets disbursed only after they attain certain age like 20. I believe that I can't be their gauradian as per the law and their grand parents will be the first gaurdians who might tryo to exploit the situation and missuse the money so that the girsl don't get it. I just want to make sure girls life  is secure and they dont suffer for their parents not being their.

Please let me know if there is a contact no where I can talk to someone to discuss more about the current situation.

Learning

3 Replies

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     29 December 2015

You are already presupposing that something happened to your Sister and thinking about how to save her  minor (I suppose) daughters. After all she is claimed to be your sister.  Please take all precautions to safeguard her personal safety before running to Lawyers to enquire about rights of her legal heirs.

Any compensation payable by Employer is normally deposited in the joint name of legal heirs. If there are minors among them,the money shall be withdrawable by the guardian by giving specific undertaking that the same is for the benefit of minor. 

Please take care of personal safety of your Sister in all possible manners and if necessary seek the protection of Police by giving a report with valid reasons as to why her life is at threat from her in laws.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     29 December 2015

Why are U presumming something to happen to UR sister's life at this stage.She is the official nominee of her husband and rightly she is eligible to get her husbands job on compassionate grounds.

U are thinking of too many things to happen which gives rise to legal suspicions.

Satish   29 December 2015

Thank you for the answers, I have made my parents stay close to her not with her for now as she is is living with in-law's to keep a watch on the family.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register