Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Legal advice to save my marriage

Page no : 3

veedu (-)     25 April 2017

Hello Sam, so many things are happening with u.He wont come back in front of everyone after all that he has done. As I said earlier, he has a child with the first wife. Slowly his relatives will start showing sympathy on her because of the child. childless marriages are more vulnerable to destruction. Don't waste your time waiting for him to come in front of everybody. this is just going to help him and not you. Once he starts life with her, it is difficult to do anything. Dont know how true is this suicidal tendency and all. Don't belive what u c or hear, investigate thouroughly and come to a conclusion. Go to police or NCW immediately. I think you know his address now or u can get it through police or NCW. Act fast! 

Sam   06 May 2017

Hello friends i complaint against my husband harassment to ncw 2days back..he contacted some of our relatives stating that he dont want to stay with me and he was even ready to go for jail..what type of cases to be filed against my husband to change his attitude and version please..

Kumar Doab (FIN)     06 May 2017

If he is willing to go to jail  then which case can force him!

Keep your resolve and try again thru elders.

Thyey also know when to press.

Sam   06 May 2017

He was not listening to anyone and saying that he will talk in the court itself...he also spreading a news that i was spoilng his good will in his family but i didnt tell anyone about anythng to his relatives only his brothers and sisters know about the things happening now i doubt that his 2nd elder sister was also involved in his plan he want to leave for a lady we get to know about that through his 1st wife...

veedu (-)     07 May 2017

This is what was bound to happen. There was something fishy about his sister and brothers not filing missing complaint. Slowly the illusion of their so called support will vanish and u and ur parents will be left out. Dont mistake me. This is what happens everytime. In the beginning, husband's brothers, sisters keep the wife under the illusion of support but they are just buying time to help the husband achieve his agenda. 

Are you in Delhi? National commision for women in Delhi does a good job. Did he attend counselling and give his written statement? Do you know his address now? If not file RTI get his written statement from NCW where he would have mentioned his address.

"he want to leave for a lady we get to know about that through his 1st wife...". This means he is having affair with some other woman and not his first wife. A woman with tennage kids wont lie about her kids' father. Ask her if she is ready to give witness for this. If she atleast comes to give her written statement in NCW, it will be better. A guy who divorced his wife after having kids with her wont be someone of noble character. There are more skeletons in his closet, dig deeper to find out about his past. You will come to know much more about him.

At the most he will apply for divorce after 1 year of marriage. You can show these written statements to court to prove his intentions. Your marriage is 28 odd days old and he had left you immediately after marriage for someother woman and court wont grant him any relief as he cannot be allowed to take advantage of his own wrong doing. That guy has cheated you in the name of marriage. 

You can do any of the following:

1. Find out his address by filing RCR stating that your marriage is less than 1 year old and tell in court that you do not know his address as he has abandoned you without any reasonable cause and absconded. Court will direct you to find his address. Use that to find out his address through police or NCW. Or file a missing complaint and try to find out his address or through his written statement in NCW find his address. Let the RCR go on. Go to his current place of residence along with some eldery person of your family and start staying there but have a secret video/audio recorder with you. Have some elderly person of your family who supports you with you in that house. File Domestic violence in mahila court to get interim injunction order not to throw you out of the house and protection order or police protection against any harassment from your husband. you will easily get orders once you started staying with him. You will win your RCR too. If you are successful in bringing your husband back to track this way then its fine. Or if he again harasses you, you can file section 31 and 32 pwdva act that he violated proection order and contempt of court along with other IPC sections for his offences and try to get him convicted. Try to get maintenance so that he will be trapped all ways. Only if he loses financially, emotionally less arrogant  you can win him over. Now he is in the peak of arrogance that is what is making him to do all such harassment to u. Once you get residence in his own house, get huge maintenance amount from him and you are well protected from his harassment physically, then his arrogance will be down and he will mend his ways.

If you dont want to do this, you can do the following

2. File 498a for physical and mental harassment. If your streedhan articles are with him, file 406 too. More than these sections I would advice you to file 417 for cheating in the name of marriage, 493 for deceiful marriage and wrongful cohabitation. Its clear that all he wanted to do was to live with this woman then he married you knowing that he is never going to accept you as a wife, so you can file IPC493. If at any point he says "you are not my wife" or anything like that then file 376(rape) too. Saying that he deceitfully induced a belief of marriage when he never married me in its true sense. If he has offended you shaming your morality in some way, be it abusive in words or action, file 354 and 509(outrage and insult to modesty of woman). This way his address will come out if FIR is filed. Try to get the case details published in media stating that he has done 'holiday marriage' with you.

"he also spreading a news that i was spoilng his good will in his family but i didnt tell anyone about anythng to his relatives." Let him say anything. It doesnt matter at all. he has no good will, even if you tell he has absconded and living with someone else, that is the truth you cannot help it. His will has to be spoilt that  too after whatever he did to you and his first wife.

Whatever you do, do it fast before he is out of hands. If his side elders have little concern about your marriage then they would have by now warned your husband of his actions. No use involving elders in talks, involve them in action. If your elders really want to help you, they will help you in action not just in words. All the best!

Sam   07 May 2017

He was not staying with her she is my uncles daughter and his crush from childhood whom marriage is also in complications..he spearded that news to make her to break their support to me n my family....

Sam   07 May 2017

He was not staying with her she is my uncles daughter and his crush from childhood whom marriage is also in complications..he spearded that news to make her to break their support to me n my family....

Sam   07 May 2017

I have registered my complaint on 6th may they mentioned that they will send password and file no. After 10days

veedu (-)     07 May 2017

Its fine even if he is not staying with her. U wont know what he is doing or noy doing only if u are with him or u know where he is . The most important question is did you find his address? He has a crush on her and he wanted to marry her even before he married you and if his first wife is ready to vouch for it then it is more than enough. He has not married you in its real sense and has deceitfully induced a belief of marriage in you and wrongfully cohabited with you. If you want to live with him follow step 1 or if u want to jail him with no stones unturned follow step 2. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register