Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anand   29 August 2016

Lawyer change after effect

Hello Forum,

I am getting the feeling that my lawyer's response and approach has changed and he is not giving priority to my case. I understand that we can change the lawyer and for that we need No Objection (NoC) from the current lawyer.

• Is NoC a mandatory requirement and what if my current lawyer is not inclined to provide it?
  • I am worried that if I change lawyer then my current lawyer may help my in-laws with details and may weaken the case . Any suggestion ?

Regards

Anand

Learning

3 Replies

Amandeep singh   30 August 2016

No not required for changing the lawyer. But be sure that when u appear by other lawyer then file a application to cancel the authority of 1st lawyer. 2. Urs 1st lawyers can file application for the due fees against u if the fee is due.

Sidharth   30 August 2016

Originally posted by : Anand
Hello Forum,

I am getting the feeling that my lawyer's response and approach has changed and he is not giving priority to my case. I understand that we can change the lawyer and for that we need No Objection (NoC) from the current lawyer.

Is NoC a mandatory requirement and what if my current lawyer is not inclined to provide it?
I am worried that if I change lawyer then my current lawyer may help my in-laws with details and may weaken the case . Any suggestion ?

Regards

Anand

Its very common attitude of lawyers after taking fees. best thing is to pay the lawyers fees on hearing basis after each hearing. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register