Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sansh (not working)     03 November 2015

Lawyer absconding

Sir

husband has not attended mediation and in the mediation report it is written that i have not attended but my father has attended on my behalf and no one from husband side, not even husband.
on the other hand we had filed transfer case before mediation itself. but my lawyer has not filed stay and is not attending court. high court website says that case is adjourned. lawyer's office is always locked and all her juniors said that they left long time ago. she is not answering her personal or office phone. she is not available to get vakalath back.
what should i do sir please help me.

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

Your dad attended mediation on your behalf?

It is you who should attend mediation, not your dad.

You got married or your dad got married to your husband?

Anyhow it appears that your husband is not interested in you or in attending the case, if he has filed for divorce, he will get it, and you will get divorce decree easily.  If you ahve filed divorce, its even more easier to get divorce.

About the lawyer, it appears that she is also not interested in your case anymore, you may file for certified copies in court, and based on those copies take it to new lawyer and file new valakatnam through new lawyer.  

Give complaint to bar association with CC to district judge about absconding lawyer, before all that give complaint in jurisdictoin police statoin about lawyer absconding after taking fees for fighting case.

sansh (not working)     06 November 2015

so what if husband is not willing to live with me? how would he get divorce?

(Guest)
Originally posted by : sansh
so what if husband is not willing to live with me? how would he get divorce?

Law cant force two people to    stay together who do not want to do so.

It might take time for your husband to get divorce from court if you are unwilling to give divorce to him, but eventually court itself will grant divorce seeing that you both are not compatible.  The matter might go up to supreme court, or it might get sorted out in HC itself or even in trial court itself.  If you have filed RCR, then surely in lower court itself your husband will get divorce decree.

sansh (not working)     07 November 2015

who said law cant force two married people to live together?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register