LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dilip Patel (PROPRIETOR)     03 March 2010

law for farmer in gujarat

my father and grandfather  was farmer of gujarat before 1968 and afterthat there is no any agriculture land on his name, now I want to buy agricultural land can I buy and can I become a farmer of gujarat ? what is the minimum requirement of land for be a farmer in gujarat ?

Learning

3 Replies

yogesh (adv.)     05 March 2010

in gujrat,

it prohibits to any other farmer(not person, farmer) to buy agricultural land in gujarat. you can not buy on yourname.

but there is alternate ways are in the law which can b discussred personally

Jinesh Amlani (Manager)     16 December 2011

Dear Mr Yogesh,

I am not a farmer, but I am interested in acquiring the status of a farmer and purchasing agricultural land. Please contact me. Or alternately provide your contact details.

regards,

Jinesh Amlani

jineshamlani@gmail.com

Dhaval Patel (Farmer)     01 March 2012

My father is a farmer of Gujarat. I bought agricultural land in 2006, but at that time my name was not entered in the 7/12 extract. so i did entered my name in another land which was owned by my father in 2009. Now when i apply to transfer my name as the owner of the land the farmer who sold me land in 2006 filed an objection claiming that i was not a farmer when i bought the land and filed a suit against me claiming his land back. Right now land is in my possession and i have grown mango trees in it. I want to know isn't it by law that if father is a farmer and is existing agriculturist then son becomes farmer automatically as a successor. Also, Can any one give me some knowledge about Tukda Dhara, 1) When it can be applicable to agricultural land? (2) If land has minimum area of (x) acres then and only then it is applicable. so what is minimum area (x) in it?

It will be a great help, if someone give me proper guidance in the above case.

Thank You.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register