LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kuppusamy (Superintendent)     02 August 2013

Land property

I have purchased a agricultural land 1.45 Acres and registered on my name.  However due to my personal duty problems, I have permitted the seller to look after the farm for nominal yearly payment for using the land for cultivation  without any documentation.  Somebody tole me that if you permit the seller to having the possession without documentation, that will be a problem when you want to vacate the person.  He may claim the property for having possession on his custody.  Is it true?  If it is true, what kind of action I have to take for safety of my purchased and registered land.  

Please give me details.

Thanking You Sir,

Yours faithfully,

MR Kuppusamy 

ramakuppu@yahoo.co.in

ramakuppu27@gmail.com

Learning

1 Replies

2BHelpfull (Other)     02 August 2013

make n agreement n registered such agreement.

person looses his right if he not possessed of his property for more than 12 years and it is being enjoyed by some other person, to the knowledge actual owner without any agreement betwwen the party .

"Possession" is vey much important.

when a person dispossess the true owner from his land and his possession remains open continues without interruption to the knowledge of true owner for more than 12 yrs and inaction by owner despite knowledge then the trespasser acquires indefeasible right by principle of Adverse possession

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register