LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nitesh (dfg)     22 August 2011

Land possession 2

We have a agriculture land.there was suit running in "district court" of that land.
The result of that suit in our fever.After that other party has going to file a delay condolance application(appeal) in
"high court" against the order.But "High Court" rejected of that appeal.There for also "high court" result in our fever.
Other party have possession on that land last 30 years.
Then,on basis of court order We approach a "Tahasil court",to take our name on "Ferfar." After that Tahasildar wrote a letter to Talathi & R.I.To take a name on "Ferfar" & also possession process will do the Talathi & R.I.
But before the completing "Ferfar" process,other party file a new suit in "civil senior court" on the basis of Party have a possession last 30 years,so please declare party has owner of that land.
& also take a injunction order of on a Tahasildar Letter.
So I want to asked you,
If we have a order of "District court" & "High court".(The true fact is party doesn't told of that court order to lower court,that means his Doing a fraud)."At that time Can party have right to file a suit at lower court?"
1) Can we file a "Writ-petition" in "High court" to rejection of this suit?
    (Because today my age is 62 & my elder brother age is 72,& also I have a 'Heart Problem').
2) Can we file a "Writ-petition" in
     "High court" to cancel injunction order.
3) Can we demanding the compensation
     of that all Trouble.
4) Party done "Satbar" there name on the basis of "malicious proceecution" order.And also take land benefit 

last 30 years.
5) But,We didn't given a legal possession
     of party.
                       So can we demanding the compensation last 30 years.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register