Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shekar (CEO)     11 July 2011

Land owner - Builder Dispute

Dear Sir,

I'm in the process of buying a flat in Bangalore North. During my negotiation with the land owner, (who has few flats to sell given by the builder) he said that there are couple of disputes with the builder but this in no way would affect me since all papers are available for the purpose of obtaining House loan and around 6 persons have already obtained the loan from the bank.

I would need some experts advise whether I can go ahead and buy the flat or will I face any issues after the flat is purchased due to land owner-Builder dispute.

Thanks & Regards,

Shekar

Learning

5 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     12 July 2011

Nothing concrete can be commented unless I come to know about the real dispute between the owner and the builder. Nothing can be said you shall be affected after purchase of the property or not. It is advised to obtain the documents of dispute and then seek opinion of any lawyer.

suresh (Advocate)     13 July 2011

Dear Mr.Shekar,

Please note that in order to know the marketability of the title to the subject property, I need to review all the relevant documents, upon which I will suggest you.  

Regards

Suresh.N.V.

Advocate

P.C. Phalgunan (Consultant)     13 July 2011

We are getting quite instant answers which prove very fruitful

Thanks

Adv. Phalgunan P.C

Mumbai

Shekar (CEO)     14 July 2011

Thanks Rajkumar. Shall try to get the details.

Regards,

Shekar

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     03 December 2011

a seller cannot pas on a title of proerty to you on which he is not having undisputed title.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register