Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

A Chengappa (manager)     18 May 2011

land issue in coorg

Dear sir,

I have some issues with the land which i registered recently

I have brought land from one of my cousin uncle in coorg, he stays in bangalore,

My uncle took the money from me from past 4Years for his family maintainence and hospital expences he is a retaired person from BSF

His first wife expired and he got 2 daughter for his first wife and he married a widow as second wife, she also got one son.

Now the matter is his first wifes daughter filed a case against his father for compensation,for his bangalore land and other lands in coorg which is not in my sale deed.his first daughter got intercast marriage and she stays in canada,now any how the land which their father sold me got the signature of his second wife and his son,both his daughter s not sighned ,they dont know regarding this.

For my safty i want to pay some amount and take some valued documents from them

Kindly i request you to suggest me which document is suitable,in which i can take signature from both the daughters one is NRI

Some people advised me to take

1)Power of atorney

2)release deed etc

The registration of the land is alreadly done 1 month back ,these girls are not ready to come to coorg please sugest me what type of documents which will give me more safty

My uncle got the land which i bought is from his father,its called as sagu

Please reply me as Early as posible,NRI lady traveling next week.

if you can please send me the formate of the documents,and also let me know what type registration i need to do and what will be the charges

Thanks & Regards

Ashwin

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register