LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Karthik Bellare (IT)     24 August 2015

Land fencing restriction

I have a land with clear RTC and survey recently done and want to put the fence across the border. However, for this land there is a disputed case running from past 10 years from a Nationalized Bank who were on rent in the land and vacated in 1996. Since then the property is not in use. I have clear documents and sale deed for the disputed Survey part.

Currently I want to put a fence across the border as the building is demolised by the Bank officials contempting court injuction. Muncipality lawyer has given me an objection to raise the fence across the area due to ongoing dispute. I want to understand if there is any such law stopping to fence the border when I have clear RTC, Survey report and other supporting documents. They have also lodged a police complaint for cleaning the land. Please advise.

Learning

1 Replies

Karthik Bellare (IT)     25 August 2015

Thank you Mr.Reddy. I have filed a separate case on Bank for contempt of injunction orders by the Bank as they have demolished the building. Please let me know how soon the court has to respond and if there is any timeline.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More