LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manju   20 March 2018

Land encroachment

Hi All, Please suggest me for my question, Some extra land is given to us why because some of the land is not arable. It contains canals, big rocks etc. Now, other party is enchroching the land. Every time it's a big issue. Please suggest me, best solution to us.

Learning

4 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 March 2018

What is arable…?

Post full facts…

If the said Land is duly owned by you than to proceed against encroachment approach a very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in revenue/civil matters and having successful track record …………and worth his/her salt…

Manju   20 March 2018

Thanks for your response. In 1960 land is portioned between my family and my opponent family. 9 acres cultivated land to my opponent family and 11 acres(including useless land with canals and big rocks) land to my family. There is NO partition deed between us. Now, my opponent family started encroaching my land. Please suggest me.

In absence of Oral Partition that can be proved and/or registered partition deed……..the succession per applicable succession laws e.g; Hindu may set in and property may be divided by boundaries………….

Approach a very able LOCAL counsel as already suggested…

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register