LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suraj (executive)     25 August 2016

Land dispute

Sir plz tell me 1) land issue is taken by which court. 2) Seller of a land denied that he is not received price of land and the buyer file case in district court ,Then after looking in case district court gave decision in favour of buyer . After that seller file application in Sub Divisional court(SDM-Tehsil) and SDM order stay on that land . Can SDM give stay order after district court decision. Please guide me what to do further for getting my land

Learning

3 Replies

rajagopalan   25 August 2016

You have please give the real fact of the case.We have purchase a land at first  take all  Present documents  and old documents .Tax receipts ,ownership certficate, Ecumberance certificate for 30years. The land is minor property,  pattayam land or goverment land . The seller has right to sell that properity ( He is the pattaya thar in village tax receipts ) . You have move high court single bench for your appeal and relif.Here you should not say the mode of payment  or price. If you pay the value of land to the seller  is not specfied here. If you pay the land value and made proper documentation you can appeal the High court.

rajagopalan   25 August 2016

Try to add value to the discussion, with your each post.

sivakumar   28 August 2016

Dear sir, My father had some self acquired properties. He wrote one will. Then he sold out one property in the will. Then, he wrote second will. As per second will after the  demise of his wife three sons shall share the properites equally except one house only to two younger sons.

Now, elder son is rich and has many self acquired propeties. When two younger sons and mother approached elder son for partition , he did not accept it as there is no share of the house for him.

Elder son issued notice to his mother and brothers. The mother and other two sons sold out some of the properties using first will as they could not sell out with second will. Because as per second will property rights come to sons after their mother's demise.

The buyer bought it knowing the dispute well. But elder son's lawer did not take any action against the buyer of the properties which he is supposed to do.  Now seller and the two brothers are suffering to run the case long time. Now two younger brothers want to pay to buyer the amount and get it back. Properties were sold out by mother and the youngest son. The widowed daughter in law of the deceased son wants to have her share and run the case to bring title of the properties as per second will. She tries to get injection using second will. But lawyers are not doing. Please suggest us what to do to get share for the widowed daughter in law of the deceased middle son.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register