LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAJ kumar   20 June 2017

Land buy agreement

Hi, I bought a land of 8 canals in 2011, at that time only 4 canals 18 marlas could be registered but rest 3 canals 2 marlas was not registered as that land was for railway aquiration. I made full payment to seller and he made a agreement that he got all money for 3 canals 2 marlas too, and buyer will get all money given by railway later on and they will have no objection. there was no date mentioned on that sale agreement but date of issue of stamp papers is written on back side of stamp paper. we used 2000 stamp paper for that agreement. The seller agreed that if he disagree with contact he will either pay double the amount received by him. or if buyer want possession of land then he can do that, if seller disagree with this then buyer can go to court to take possession of land and the cost for getting that will be paid by seller due to breach of contract. now after around 7 years the railway work is going to start and they want us to provide documents. now seller is refusing. can some one advise on this. please reply asap. please email me on raj_kumar5497@yahoo.com.au

Learning

2 Replies

Adv. Vaishali Harish Gore (job)     20 June 2017

not understand without registering the documents why did you paid the amount. now on all the documents i.e. 7/12, pherphar name of the original buyer mentioned.

Heramb Sharma   22 June 2017

It would have been really helpful if you had provided any Date of Execution. You have two options either to go to court for specific performance of Contract or Civil Suit. You can contact us at enquire@wazzeer.com with detailed analysis of your problem. We will be happy to help.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register