LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sudheeshkumar   02 October 2016

Land boundary conflict

We have 10cents land and one side of land had a walkway of 4feets it was there when we bought the land 30years back. In our area re-survey is not conducted. Now the problem is some of my neighbours where using my land adjesent to the walkway for taking vehicles to their land. They have removed the land boundary stones recently they have tried to concrete it without our permission and we have stopped the activity. They have filed a civil case which states that we distructed their road and the court passed a temporary injection too. Now the case is in the court and we are not allowded to touch or use our land. I want to know How long it will take to solve this issue ? And we have only our land document which simply states that 10cents adjesent to the walkway no proper measurement is shown on the document.. is there any easy way to solve this issue and to fix and construct land boundary walls ? Now opponents are freely using our land with the help of that temporary injection order which states that we should maintain status co..plz help me someone on regards this ..

Learning

1 Replies

Adv. K.S.A.Narasimha Rao (legalquestadvisor@gmail.com )     02 October 2016

You have not said any alternative approach road is available or not. Further take out the village map in the revenue department and see whether any pathway or cart track is available in your land survey number. If physically there is alternative road, you can fight that your land is protected as alternate road is available. If there is no alternate road, then ask the court for directing the authorities to legally acquire the land from you as per act and get compensation for the land acquired.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register