Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NAVEEN KUMAR   05 January 2022

Land auqired by others

Respected Sir(s), 

My name is Naveen Kumar, aged 36 years, resident of Visakhapatnam district in Andhra Pradesh. 

A 300 sq yrds of patta land was issed to my grand father in 1960's by the goverment in the time of Smt Indira Gandhi (Former PM of India) in Rajahmundry . My father is the only son to my grand father. My grand father constructed a hut in that land and lived in that land till 1984. In 1984 my father got a job in police department in Visakhapatnam district and after a year my father moved to visakhapatnam along with his parents in 1985. At that time, my grand father given that hut to his friend on rental basis ( but no rental aggrement was made). He used to go every month to collect the rent from them. 

My grand father was expired in 1996, from that time onwards no rent was collected from his friend. And unfortunately in 2001 the hut was fully collapsed due to  floods and then his friend constructed a small slab house with a single room in that place in 2001, (his family members  are saying that he took permission from my father at that time for construction).  I dont know how they manipulated in panchayath office authorities at that time, they started paying house tax with their name. After that, power connection also provided with their name. A small almarah should be there with my grand father's belongings (along with original patta document of that land), they are saying that it was vanished during the floods. 

My father was expired in 2020, I'm the only son to my father. Now how to aqquire that land as they are saying that, that land belongs to them as they are living in that place from above 30 years. As a proof they are showing power bill and house tax with their names. But they dont have any patta document with them, even i dont have that document too. I have searched land details through survey number in portal, here my grand father name exists in portal. Through that documents i approached them again, but still they are saying that land belongs to them itself. 

I have applied for EC in registrar office, in office they are saying that EC is not available for that land as it was very very old(i.e., before 1970). Pls suggest to me how can i avail my land. 

I have a proof with my grand father's name in Portal. 

My grand fathers name was mentioned in the registration documents of my beside  four houses as the borders.

But I dont have the original patta document. 

Learning

1 Replies

Shashi Dhara   05 January 2022

You try to collect the certified grant or issue certificate from concerned authorities and also  verify the tax paid from ur GF from 1960to1984 and  get information thru RTI , issue legal notice and file declaratory and injunction suit against him. ,

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register