kidnap case witness


I was kidnapped by 5 people. some how I managed to escape from them and filed an fir in police station and police arrested them . the court has ordered me to identify the criminals in the central prison . out of 100 I identified 5 people in front of magistrate. after two years I was summoned from the court to attend the case . I went late to court so hearing was postponed after two months .

my questions are :

1.the opposition lawyer once again asking me to identify them in front of judge.
is it mandatory that I should identify them again .? has it is been two years I don't remember their faces .

2. I have my laptop and my belongings in court as evidence which was taken from criminals at the time of arrest .
how can I take my things back .

3. can I withdraw this case .

Yes you have identify the accused persons once again in the court. You need to file application for taking back your articles from the court/police on superdhari, these will be returned to you but you'll have produce them in court as and when required for the purpose of evidence recording. No you cannot withdraw the case as it is State case filled on your complaint as victim.

Sir , I need an advocate for me regarding this case in tijara court Alwar district , Rajasthan



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu