Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jobs for Law students or LL.B. Fresher

Page no : 2

(Guest)

?????????

Poonam (student)     22 October 2010

i am law student i wnt to practise in corporate sector is it complusory that i shld practise as a advocate first

Abhinav (Associate)     31 December 2010

LPOs could be a good option. However, despite the rapid growth of the LPO industry, this sectors is going to grow many fold once more specialized high end legal work is regularly outsourced, thereby increasing the jobs and the market.

Abhinav

https://www.sddglobal.com

High end legal outsourcing

khushal chilbule (asst. manager)     04 January 2011

Dear  Dipika;

U r interested in doing job then apply this formula which may ease you to get setteled soon. Rarely you will  find any legal seniors in private sectors jobs May be possible that You will be alone there.  The appointing company personnel will treate you as a ready model to do the regular work.  it may be embarrasing there. you firstly join a law firm. see and understand the legal work for a continious year. Thereafter approach to any company mainly in infrastructural groups and show your readyness to work there simply for experience. Do not bargain for salary. Simultaniously you complete C.S. Course.  Law+C.S. is very demanding in corporate sector. After a year this experience in such group may grow & settle you in future. [my personal experience]

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register