LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Danish (Engineer )     02 August 2014

job bond issue

Two years ago I have signed a 3 year job bond and conditions of bond was that if I leave my job before 3 years I have to pay my 6 months salary amount to the employer. No salary slip, no training, and I have signed a india non judicial, ₹10 stamp paper or affidavit which contains lot of non sense. 2 months ago I left my job without any notice Now they cased a FIR against me. What should I do please help me.

Learning

3 Replies

Suneet Gupta (www.vashiadvocates.com)     13 August 2014

This is a breach of contract and they can take you to court for specific performance or file a case of cheating. It is advisable that you settle the issue amicably with your former employers.

Arpit lalan (Legal Consultancy/Advocate)     27 August 2014

please go with advice of Mr. Suneet Gupta. You need to meet them personally thtough a lawyer. Effect a Dialogue and close it amicably. Tell your employers to settle it out of court with you. You ahould have served notice period or else waited for the bond period to get over. 

Arpit lalan (Legal Consultancy/Advocate)     27 August 2014

Also, hiring a Lawyer in your case is essential. At the first instance you try talking to them. If they dont come around go in with your lawyer to talk and negotiate. But remember be present at all times! 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register