LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

schpvred86 (Engineer)     31 July 2013

Jewellery issue - mental harrasment

After few days of marriage the problem started with keeping my jewelry in my locker in India since my parents and I observed my husband behavior was not normal, so we could not take risk to leave the jewelry with my MIL. My MILshowed instant reaction and scolded me and my family for doing that thing, from then they started constantly criticising and she filled the ears of my husband like anything. My husband inturn pounced on me telling that my parents should step back with jewelry and should have given to MIL. from then if there is a chance my MIl and husband keep taunting me whenever there is asituation about jewelry saying we are cheap people. It was there in their mind all the time. Whats wrong with keeping the jewelry in my own locker.

Even after separation my husband was asking about jewelry and got mad when I took my jewelry with me and started blaming me.

Is this not considered harrasment.?

Learning

2 Replies

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     31 July 2013

are u people separated  now or living together? ur statment is not clear. coming back to meaning of harassment, this doesnot constitute the meaning of harassment. and if it all u have any idea of going for separation on this ground , u r going to fight a losing battle.

schpvred86 (Engineer)     31 July 2013

Hi Raghavan,

My husband is the one who separated from me first and its he who is in hurry to get rid of me easily and quickly without any loss for him. Please readu my other post, you will know more details.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register