Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vijaya (student)     10 May 2013

Issue of name

Hi,

Good Day!

This is a serious problem being faced by my relative.Please help me in this regard by your valuable suggestions...

My relative had a dog and he sold it to a person and he gave the documents related to that dog.But now that guy says that he kept a name for that dog and he want the same name to be included in the paper.But the Kennel Club says that it is not possible since the owner had registered it by another name.That guy says that he will take legal steps on my relative.here he is no way responsibe and tha guy is warning him that he will see his end...

Please suggest me your valuable opinions so that he can handle them if he proceeds legally...

Waiting for your replies...

Thank You

Vijaya

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     10 May 2013

It is a sad fact that thousands of pets go missing every year and are not returned to their owner because they have no form of identification. As animals cannot speak for themselves, it is extremely important to know that they are properly identified so that if lost, when found, they can be returned to their relieved owner as quickly as possible.

The Control of Dogs Order 1992 mandates that any dog in a public place must wear a collar with the name and address of the owner engraved or written on it, or engraved on a tag. Your postcode is optional (but we would strongly advise that you include it), and your telephone number is also optional (but advisable).  We are only able to engrave a maximum of four lines on each side of the tag. The more characters on a line, the smaller the engraving will be. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register