LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Saikat Banerjee (Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (Gr-I))     11 June 2014

Is this violation of human rights?

I work in an govt. organization where I have a govt. hospital which is for the staff of our organization. Now one day while I was in office my head seems to burst out of pain and I immediately asked my in-charge that I need to go to hospital. He told me to make entry in register and take permission from concerned officer. My officer told me I cannot permit you to go in that way you have take earned leave for that day. Though it is a common practice to make an entry in register take signature of officer and leave. Only I am not permitted. Can I complain to human rights commission?

Learning

1 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     11 June 2014

Saikat it is not a matter of human rights it is an internal adjustment of your office that first enter the detail of your illness in the prescribed register and then take permission from your officer to permit you for your treatment in your office hospital, if it is the procedure in your office and all employees are enjoying this benifit but the officer willfully restrain you to avail this benifit by his malafide intention towards you then make a written complaint to your senior officer regarding not permitted to avail the said benifit as all other employees takes this benifit , ask for relief in future you also may be permitted to avail this benifit .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register