is this legal sir


Dear   Sir/ma'am  
                                   WE ARE TRACK YOUR DETAILS AS YOUR GOVERNMENT ID AND       WE ARE PROCEEDING FOR YOUR HOME ADDRESS FINAL ACTION.This is to intimate and final Warning for you.  You did not complete your file or pay your penalty to district court  that's why your case had been register but you did not present in the court by Notice later so court has decide to take final action at your home of total amount of 38950/- pay your court pay order in 3 days and present in arbitrary court .otherwise we take legal action against you at your home Address. chamber no 107, room no 18 Shershah Rd, Delhi High Court, India Gate, New Delhi, Delhi 110503  11:00am to 1:00pm present in the court with in 3DAYS by court order.

otherwise will proceed on your home Address  on  13 September  2019   be present on time in court .

 Thank you

      We have receive your file and your case had been re-open due to the clearance and found that still your Arbitration Process has been pending  and section 74 and 75 two section still pending if you want to clear your section on you then kindly pay the fee Rs. 15500/- clear your section after your file will be close you will get clearance letter from the side or we need to re-open your file send for the legal action.

Legal Notice : It is like a final warning to the receiver that the sender is all prepared to initiate a legal action and it is the final opportunity for the receiver to resolve the issue in hand properly.

Summon Letter : if you don't reply on the time period it means that t/c you agree and you may on the fault and as per notice you are disrespecting the notice and law so as per the court summon letter will be issued it is to notifying  a named party that a case involving it and that it must an appearance on the stated date to answer the charges or give evidence. 


             Failure to obey summon may result in issue of warrant of arrest  and Not settling the dispute will land up you in mess and we need to proceed this case further for an arbitrary proceedings.

Note : Today till 5:00 Pm you have time to clear your matter for the bank details gives us the confirmation.

Thank you


consignment no- RG934057600IN  .


Mr. Mukesh Yadav


Shershah Rd, Delhi

High Court, New Delhi



The notice issued by an advocate ;It appears there was some arbitration case and the final settlement still not recahed mentioning Section 74-75 .

The arbittartion matter is not mentioned;

Just Mr. Advocate  is using his advocasy skills to get some money squeezed from the pocket of parties.

If the court had appointed arbitrator and fixed his fee or granted arbitrator to fix his fee then you were suppoused to finalise the proceedings and settle upon the fee.

The matter is still not clear but clearly i can see he has used a legal language to recover his  money may be his fee from the party or his advopcate where he succeeded for 38,950... and now he is agian playing same trick..

He can otherwise do nothing except to file a recovery suit in court which will be hectic for him 




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu