Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Is this behavior of delhi school principal justified?

i came to know from a friend who works in a govt. girls sen. secondary school (delhi) that in her school a few teachers SOMETIMES bring their 1-2 years old kids to school regularly.then they hand them over to their teenaged female students to look after them,while they go about their routine teacher work.

this seems normal but it is not.the students bunk classes to play with them.a few students of other classes(NOT ALL) also get attracted to these little kids and come out of their classes to play.they dont concentrate on any other work except playing with them.

the vice principal,is very particular about students not skipping their classes.but during these days when these little kids are there, she does not ask these teachers to stop bringing their kids,as she has very gud relations with them.

as a result there is indicipline. this is happening so frequently that the school sometimes looks like a day care centre for teachers' children,and the students are the unpaid staff of this day care centre

on the other hand, the principal has a habit of finding faults and screaming publically at my friend who may do minor human errors at times.but she does not say a word to those teachers who regularly bringing their kids & making their students look after them,and spoil their classes.

this way she seems quite partial.

wot shud be done? please suggest a NON-LEGAL diplomatic remedy for my friend so that she never faces partiality again.

Learning

1 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     19 June 2013

repeated https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Is-this-school-principal-partial-towards-its-employees-400466.asp#.UcGQf9jQyVH

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register