LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dheeraj SHah (manager)     05 June 2016

Is shop owner consent is necessary for me adding a partnerna

Hi we have leased a shop since 1991. That time my uncle was the proprieter as well as shop licence holder of a lharmacy shop. In 2013 the proprietership and linence was done on my father name as even he is a pharmacist. Since change of  licence was done a dummy rent agreement was made . But the rent paid is 12500 now ,   since my father is not well we thought found a buyer of shop I mean stock and furniture and was ready to run the pharmacy shop. But my owner is not ready to give the new fellow the shop on rent . The new person is ready to pay the new rent. Can we do a partership and run the shop, can owner object for for thepartnership

Learning

4 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     05 June 2016

It depend up on terms and condition you had done with ur owner. 

Dheeraj SHah (manager)     05 June 2016

There is no tenure written on the agreement.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     06 June 2016

You can make a partnership agreement and run the business in the same premises. But terms & conditions in between you and new comer. but not lessor.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     09 June 2016

If there is no clause for sub lease then the owner may raise objections to this hence you may follow the advise rendered by learned Advocate Mr. Ramachari for dealing with the matter in furtherance. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register